One Walk, Big Strides is by far our biggest event of the year with over 800 participants. For us to make this event a success we depend on our local community to help sponsor the event. Sponsorship is a great way for businesses to help out a great cause and show support of the local autism community! The walk sponsorship options are below; if you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com
- Logo on the walk t-shirts
- Logo on event flyers & posters
- Logo with link to your website on our website for a full year
- Special shout outs on Facebook, event emails and our newsletter
- Recognition at the kick off ceremony and the closing ceremony
- Featured in special social media walk promotional videos
- Promotional items in our family picnic baskets
- Feature in our summer Friday Fun day video project
Payment and logo must be received by July 10th
Click here to print a sponsorship form to pay by check.
The Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin is a 501 c3 nonprofit serving the following 10 counties in South Central Wisconsin: Dane, Rock, Columbia, Green, Sauk, Iowa, Lafayette, Richland, Grant and Crawford.