For more information about a listing, click on the business name.
The Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin maintains these listings as a service to those affected by autism. Efforts are made to ensure that the listings are of legitimate service providers and that listings are accurate, but this cannot be guaranteed.
The Autism Society does not endorse or have personal knowledge of the abilities of those listed.
Thank you for helping us create a useful resource for the local autism community!
- Adult Resources (3)
- Advocacy and Disability Rights Resources (7)
- Assistive Technology (4)
- Autism Treatment Providers (16)
- Birth to Three Resources (11)
- Diagnosis (9)
- Education (5)
- Employment and Adult Day Services (2)
- Family/Parenting Resources (4)
- Financial Assistance (5)
- LGBTQ Resources (1)
- Mental Health (14)
- Recreation (8)
- Respite (1)
- Sensory and Safety Items / Solutions (1)
- Social Skills / Independent Living Skills (2)
- Spanish Speaking Resources (3)
- Support Groups - Free or Paid (2)