Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin College Scholarship
Each year the Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin is proud to award one autistic collage student a $500 scholarship to use towards their education at a post-secondary school.
- Applicant must reside in one of the following counties in south central and south western Wisconsin: Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Grant, Green, Iowa, Lafayette, Richland, Rock or Sauk.
- Applicant should have a medical or educational diagnosis that falls within the autism spectrum (e.g. ASD, PDD-NOS, Asperger’s, etc.)
- Applicant must be accepted into an accredited post-secondary education or vocational training (college, trade program, etc.)
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form, including uploading your most recent high school or college transcript and two letters of recommendation.
- Applications must be received by by April 15.
- Applicants will receive a reply after June 1 as to the status of their request.
- Scholarship payment will be issued directly to the institution.
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 630-9147