Program Coordinator (part-time)
Location: Madison, WI with some virtual work hours available
Salary: $16-18/hour for up to 15 hours/week
The Autism Society of South Central Wisconsin (ASC) is looking for a dynamic Program Coordinator to join our growing organization. This exciting new Program Coordinator position will lead our organization’s programs from planning through implementation and evaluation. As Program Coordinator you will plan, coordinate and oversee programs including social groups/activities, educational workshops, and support groups. Use your good communication skills, people skills, and coordination skills to be part of a caring team dedicated to improving the lives of all impacted by Autism through information, education, advocacy, support, and community.
- Coordinate social groups/activities, educational workshops and support groups to support ASC’s strategic plan and grant deliverables.
- Keep programs functioning smoothly on schedule and within stated budgets.
- Schedule and organize program-related meetings and events.
- Create program/event descriptions and images for flyers and newsletters.
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs and progress towards strategic plan goals.
- Oversee volunteers and committees.
- Attend outreach events.
- Serve as lead trainer for Autism 101 and First Responders training.
- Manage social media communications.
- Maintain budget and program records including expenditures and reports.
Required Qualifications to Be Successful in this Role:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Experience coordinating programs or event planning.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Basic understanding of Autism and willingness to continue learning.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends.
- Experience using Salesforce for maintaining data and record keeping is a plus.
- This position will require direct contact with individuals who are at a higher risk for complications from Covid-19. Because of this, preference will be given to applicants who are Covid-19 vaccinated.
Please submit cover letter and resume by January 15, 2022 to email@example.com